Wednesday 16 January 2013

My Artist Statement

My approach to photography is radical [pardon the word]. I try to ignore every antecedents or anticipation that goes into creating photographs. I set out not to enforce my viewpoint on on-looker.
However, if my images leaves an imprint on viewer’s mind or causes him to question things he has already know-something worthwhile has been accomplished.
I think it’s important to see what’s invisible to others-perhaps the look of hope and sadness. It’s my believe in people and in the simple aspect of human life that prompts me to create images. With my photography, I try to pursue the affirmation of man’s freedom both in spirit and society.
Lastly, I appreciate the enormous beauty of the world and the confidence to express our vision. And I strongly believe in photography as one medium of art to achieve ultimate happiness and faith.
Adewale Aliu

No comments:

Post a Comment